Tech Doc. Test - questions

Hello, I have a problem/few questions. Here is the link to codepen: https://codepen.io/kiqwe90/pen/bGvWOMo

1. How to solve task with [code]?
    " You should have at least five code elements that are descendants of .main-section elements."
  2. Also I have a problem with .main-section case. I’ve linked all the headers but it’s still failed. <or maybe I’m wrong and something is incorrect with my code>
  3. The last one is: “Your Technical Documentation project should use at least one media query.” - I don’t knwo what’s wrong.

Also it will be great if you may tell me your opinion about how I solve the sticky nav bar and is it ok that I used margin for main-section.
" .main-section {

margin: 20px 20px 20px 300px !important;

}"

Best

1. Check out this link to learn about code elements. They’re pretty simple, but the curriculum doesn’t cover them.

2. I would suggest rereading the requirement here (especially the final part) and checking whether your code fulfills it.

Each .nav-link should have an href attribute that links to its corresponding .main-section (e.g. If you click on a .nav-link element that contains the text “Hello world”, the page navigates to a section element with that id).

1. I don’t see any media queries in your CSS. Media queries are covered in the Building a Piano lesson.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.