Tell us what’s happening:

my technical page tests are not completing what to do help pleaseee
here is the link to code pens

Your code so far

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <title>The best page ever</title>

<h1>The best page ever</h1>
  <p>Cat ipsum dolor sit amet, jump launch to pounce upon little yarn mouse, bare fangs at toy run hide in litter box until treats are fed. Go into a room to decide you didn't want to be in there anyway. I like big cats and i can not lie kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff. Meow i could pee on this if i had the energy for slap owner's face at 5am until human fills food dish yet scamper. Knock dish off table head butt cant eat out of my own dish scratch the furniture. Make meme, make cute face. Sleep in the bathroom sink chase laser but pee in the shoe. Paw at your fat belly licks your face and eat grass, throw it back up kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

</html>  

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/65.0.3325.181 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:

have you tried reading then fixing the errors? :smile:

I’m going to assume you tried and failed… but instead of just throwing your hands up and saying ‘help’ maybe you can ask for specific help for one thing you tried to fix and then learn from that so you can fix the rest yourself…

for eg. here is one of the failed tests

1. The first element within each .main-section should be a element which contains text that describes the topic of that section. AssertionError: Not all elements with the class ‘main-section’ have a element as a first element child : expected 4 to equal 5

So this error says that it is seeing 5 ‘main-section’ elements but only 4 ‘headers’ with the proper topic name

So to examine this further, we can start by looking at which main-section elements you have and identify their related headers.
(I’ll go do that right now and come back to edit this post when I see something specifically wrong to point out to you, you can try to do the same in the meantime)

Edit: well that was unexpectedly quick. The very first main-section has a problem.

<section class="main-section">
    <ul>
    <header id="about">

The above is your first main-section. It has an immediate child element of ‘ul’ but the test wants it to have an immediate child element of ‘header’. So fix that and you will pass this specific test.

For the rest of the test failures, just repeat the above steps of
1- read the test description and error in detail
2- search the html to identify the relevant element
3- attempt to identify the expected code changes needed to pass the test
4- try the change and retest
(and call for help if the above steps don’t work and you have given up trying different things)