Technical Doc Page Help!

Hi everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday!
I am working on my tech doc but am having two issues right now.

1.) I am not able to test it. I copied and pasted it right off the website like all the others but no test.

2.) Only my first link works. It will take you to the related section of the page but the others won’t. I checked my code several times but can’t see a mistake or where I did something wrong.

Thanks!

Do you have a Codepen you can link to?

To add the test you can just paste the link to the script under the JS section on Codepen (Settings > JS > paste it in one of the last boxes)

Script
https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js

Hi. Thanks for your reply!
I tried but got an error message! uncought syntaxerror: unexpected end of input. (which I do not know what it means!)

Please link to your Codepen.

I did but it did not work for some reason.

Sorry, I thought I did!

<script></script> is a HTML element, it goes inside the HTML.

You can just add it to the top of the HTML codebox (remove what you have in the JS codebox).

<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>

What I was talking about is under the Setting.

But you don’t have to use that, you can just add the script element to the HTML if you want.

at the bottom of my HTML. It did not work. I did not understand why because this has worked with my 1st tribute page, my survey and my product landing page.

Then I tried it in JS as I thought you were suggesting, not realizing is html and would not work in the JS area. Now, I went into my settings and tried to copy and paste it where your arrow suggests but it did not work either. I am baffled. It was working fine for other projects.

It looks like you got it to work though!

YESSSSSS!!!
I got it!!!
Thank you!!! :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

OH NO!!! It was the test for my product landing page! “Doh” WHY??? :flushed: :poop: :thinking: :confounded:

UM, can I retract that last comment? Please???
lol.
I bet you didn’t notice I am a total noob!
Thank you for your help and patience!

No need to retract old comments,
everyone was once a beginner!

Working perfectly for me!

1 Like