Technical doc page user story #10 error

<ul id="epicid">
                    <li class="line-height"><a class="nav-link" href="#What_is_Python?">What is Python?</a></li>
                    <li class="line-height2"><a class="nav-link" href="#What_can_Python_do?">What can Python do?</a></li>
                    <li class="line-height"><a class="nav-link" href="#Why_Python?">Why Python?</a></li>
                    <li class="line-height2"><a class="nav-link" href="#Python_Syntax">Python Syntax</li>
                    <li class="line-height"><a class="nav-link" href="#Python_install">Python Install</a></li>
                    <li class="line-height2"><a class="nav-link" href="#Python_Quickstart">Python Quickstart </a></li>
                 </ul>

error: There should be one .nav-link for every element with the class of “main-section”, and every .nav-link should be within #navbar : expected 8 to equal 6
AssertionError: There should be one .nav-link for every element with the class of “main-section”, and every .nav-link should be within #navbar : expected 8 to equal 6

help

Do you know when to use id # and when to use class. I’m not sure since your question is ambiguous but, it appears you are using id# more than once on each page, you can not do that. Id # is to be used only once on each page. Class can be used as many times as you need.

nvm the script that marks the tests was broken i reloaded the page and it worked iehgruhuigreuhirehuguhruerehuirghuireg (i spent 1 hour for nothing)

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.