Technical Document Page feedback please

Hi there,

Please review my Technical Document Page project, I have put blood, sweat, and tears into this one due to a few major layout issues. There is a bit of redundant code in the CSS section between media queries.

Thank you for your time.

Tom

@tom.williams0593 Hi Tom, I really like your design! The colors and the font make it look very professional. The only thing I see is the redundant code in the CSS section, but you already know that :slight_smile:

Hi Tom. It can be clearly seen how much effort you’ve put in this project. You could trim a bit the CSS, as written above and in your own post, but from a user perspective I think your project is great. The only thing I’d consider changing is the side bar; it occupies a lot of space, almost half of the viewport’s width. A part from that, great job, you’ve inspired me… :smile:

Your page looks good @tom.williams0593. Some things to revisit;

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>).
    • The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
    • Your page passes 13/16 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
  • Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • The link to the font goes in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.