Technical documentation - feedback please

And hello again.

This is my Technical Documentation about Python language.

As usual any feedback appreciate :slight_smile:

For now I didn’t finished a menu and I didn’t make a media so page will be look crap on phones :slight_smile:

BTW - color code was a pain - probably this could be done easer (if you have idea let me know) - but for now looks nice :slight_smile:

Python Documentation

You did a good job on the functionality of your page but you will need to change some things.

• get a better font that matches python a little better.
  • On the fixed nav bar, space the stuff out a little better.
  • Assign the scroll-behavior css command to html, body in your css editor. It will smooth things out.
  • Put the media query to some use. If not, review how they work over here. If the browser reaches a certain size, the media query will change some things for you. For example if the browser gets to width 300px (about the size of a phone), you can resize or restyle the nav bar so that everything else is visible.
  • You don’t need to use like fifty backup fonts for your code.
    font-family: Consolas, Menlo, Monaco, Lucida Console, Liberation Mono, DejaVu Sans Mono, Bitstream Vera Sans Mono, Courier New, monospace, serif;.
    To make things a little easier for yourself, try using Consolas as the first font in use, Monaco next, and monospace last. Try to use less than four backup fonts each time.

At everything else, great job.
Keep up the great work.
:slight_smile:

Ok so the Technical documentation is done :slight_smile:
I changed fonts
and assign a scroll-behavior
and media query is done
and I used less fonts in my code…

Thx for feedback now its time to do last project - Portofolio :slight_smile: