Technical documentation page 15/16 stuck

Hi everyone,

I am currently working on the technical documentation page challenge but i seem to be
stuck at 15/16 which I don’t understand why there’s only 15 user stories.

here is my page so far:

any idea how to get to 16 ?

If you click the little red button that says 15/16 passed it will tell you what is not passing. Read through the explanation carefully. Currently it says your navabr should be on the left of the screen at normal screen sizes. You need to divide the screen into 2 columns in essence with the nav on the left

Ah, that was it! I wasn’t aware I could click the red button for error information. Thank you !

Now you have the challenging task of getting the nav to the left of the screen and fixing it there so it doesn’t move. One of the hardest parts of the course I thought

#navbar {
  top: 0px;
  left: 0px;
  position: absolute;
  height: auto;
}

Sure thing. This was the quick fix for now. But now I got to make the page more presentable. That takes a lot of research when you don’t know which codes to use lol.

I might suggest making the navigation fixed. That is pretty common for documentation pages.

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

#navbar {
  top: 10px;
  left: 10px;
  position: fixed;
  height: auto;
}

Right I forgot about fixed; Thanks for the suggestions.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.