Technical Documentation Page - 2 remaining items I can't spot

I can’t see what remains to do / what I am missing?

Any suggestion welcome.
Thanks

If you press on the red button, you can see the error messages. Looking at your first error message, I see:

Each element with the class of “main-section” should also have an id comprised of the innerText contained within it, with underscores in place of spaces. The id may include special characters if there are special characters in the respective innerText. (e.g. The that contains the header, “JavaScript & Java”, should have a corresponding id=“JavaScript_&_Java”).

Some “main-section” elements are missing the following ids (don’t forget to replace spaces with underscores!) : SYSTEM_CONFIGURATION,INSTALLING_CMDBUILD,CMDBUILD_VERSION_UPDATE,CMDBUILD_LOGS,CONFIGURATION_FOR_DMS,BACKUP_OF_CMDBUILD_DATA,AUTHENTICATION_MODES,MOBILE_INTERFACE_ACTIVATION,GUI_FRAMEWORK_ACTIVATION : expected 9 to equal 0

AssertionError: Some “main-section” elements are missing the following ids (don’t forget to replace spaces with underscores!) : SYSTEM_CONFIGURATION,INSTALLING_CMDBUILD,CMDBUILD_VERSION_UPDATE,CMDBUILD_LOGS,CONFIGURATION_FOR_DMS,BACKUP_OF_CMDBUILD_DATA,AUTHENTICATION_MODES,MOBILE_INTERFACE_ACTIVATION,GUI_FRAMEWORK_ACTIVATION : expected 9 to equal 0

If I lookin your code, I see:

<section class="main-section" id="sys_config">
  <header>System Configuration</header>

So, the id does indeed not match the header text in the manner described.

See if you can fix those. See if you can read the other message closely and figure it out. These are important skills for developers to learn.

Thanks Kevin,

I did not know you could get details by clicking the red button.
I am looking now.

1 Like

Yeah, people miss that sometimes.

1 Like

All 16 tests passed now. Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.