For the Responsive Web Design Project challenge on FCC. Honestly I think my biggest struggle is how messy my CSS is. So I’d love any feedback on keeping it DRY. This project was based off of the Gatsby.js documentation page – but I just copied the text and some of the color schemes, not any of the code.
Very nice, I like the dark theme!
Maybe a bit more padding in between some content would be nice.
Great idea, thanks! Done!
Your page looks good @iagas. Some things to revisit;
- In codepen the link to your font would go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
- Click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- There are some errors you should clean up
- The sections header warnings are a semantic thing. Not something you have to clean up but if you want to use semantics something you should be aware of.
Ooh that W3C validator is super useful! Thanks!