Technical Documentation Page - Build a Technical Documentation Page

This is my problem:
" // running tests Each:
1 .main-section should have an id that matches the text of its first child, having any spaces in the child’s text replaced with underscores (_) for the id’s.

1. Each .nav-link should have an href attribute that links to its corresponding .main-section (e.g. If you click on a .nav-link element that contains the text “Hello world”, the page navigates to a section element with that id). "

Any one can tell me how to pass it?
Thankyou!
Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/102.0.5005.132 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Technical Documentation Page - Build a Technical Documentation Page

Link to the challenge:

You’ll need to paste your HTML in here so we can see what you did and test it for ourselves. To display your code in here you need to wrap it in triple back ticks. On a line by itself type three back ticks. Then on the first line below the three back ticks paste in your code. Then below your code on a new line type three more back ticks. The back tick on my keyboard is in the upper left just above the Tab key and below the Esc key.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.