Technical Documentation Page: Creating a Button

Hi, I’ve just completed the Technical Documentation Page challenge.

My page is about how to create a button with HTML & CSS.

https://codepen.io/Aspiring-Coder/pen/dyNarOj

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not in a computer so I can’t have a full look on your website, but looking at it through my phone, I can say it looks pretty neat. The margins and styling of the code is really good. The spacing between each element is perfect and is not overdone. Good job man! I haven’t done my technical documentation project and so this will probably be one of the templates I’ll use to model my project.

Thanks, I’m really glad you liked it. :slight_smile:

For the equal spacing I used this

section > * + * {
  margin-top: 1rem;
}

which adds margin-top to all children of the section except the first child.

If you get an opportunity, check out the desktop layout. :upside_down_face:

I checked out the desktop layout and there’s nothing I can say really. It looks pretty neat to me. Spacing looks great at all forms of screens. The only thing that I can add on, just for style sake is probably having the ability to hide and expose the nav-bar for small screens. Great job! Looking through the code was kind of a blow to my css knowledge since I don’t know most of the values that you were using (::before,::after,inherit, em). Would definitely look at those when I get the time.

Hey @Aspiring_Coder ,

With well-researched and thought-out ideas, you’re helping many move forward in the process of making a person into coder.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.