I would love to get your feedbacks on my Technical Documentation Page. I seem to be having some issues with responsiveness. Thanks!
after a brief check I spotted couple things you could work on:
Headings’ color is too bright with the white background and can be easily lost and some people could not see it at all. FCC course
“The Smart Card Reader is expected to reduce election fraud” text goes on the top of image on smaller devices.
I find hard reading the text as it’s across the whole page. I think you could limit its width to 756px or 1024px.
You could hide the scroll menu on smaller devices and try to create mobile navigation menu as here [W3school].
I have some suggestions on what you can change to improve the project. These are only my opinions.
- The text is too wide on large screens. You could set the max-width of the
maindiv to 900px or 1100px?
- Add some more images since you are talking about a hardware device.
- The menu items should be on one line, some of them are wrapping down to the second line.
- Text is overlapping in mobile view.
- Add some style to the buttons like padding or color.
Good job on your project.
@brandon_wallace , @Dorfieeee; Thanks for your evaluations. I’ve tried fixing the issues identified (such as responsiveness, readability and page width); and I’ve also incorporated the relevant suggestions (based on my current knowledge). I’m still open to more inputs. Thanks!
Here’s my work: Technical documentation page
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.