Technical Documentation Page FEEDBACK needed

I would love to get your feedbacks on my Technical Documentation Page. I seem to be having some issues with responsiveness. Thanks!

Hi,

after a brief check I spotted couple things you could work on:

• Headings’ color is too bright with the white background and can be easily lost and some people could not see it at all. FCC course

• “The Smart Card Reader is expected to reduce election fraud” text goes on the top of image on smaller devices.

• I find hard reading the text as it’s across the whole page. I think you could limit its width to 756px or 1024px.

• You could hide the scroll menu on smaller devices and try to create mobile navigation menu as here [W3school].

@Jedidiah Hello!
I have some suggestions on what you can change to improve the project. These are only my opinions.

• The text is too wide on large screens. You could set the max-width of the main div to 900px or 1100px?
  • Add some more images since you are talking about a hardware device.
  • The menu items should be on one line, some of them are wrapping down to the second line.
  • Text is overlapping in mobile view.
  • Add some style to the buttons like padding or color.

Good job on your project.

@brandon_wallace , @Dorfieeee; Thanks for your evaluations. I’ve tried fixing the issues identified (such as responsiveness, readability and page width); and I’ve also incorporated the relevant suggestions (based on my current knowledge). I’m still open to more inputs. Thanks!
Here’s my work: Technical documentation page

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.