Technical Documentation Page: FeedBack

I started #100DaysOfCode challenge and finished all lesson from responsive web design: now, I’m building the finals projects to complete the course.
Here is my fourth project: Technical Documentation Page.

I would love your feed back.

PD: In every project I tried to keep it simple.

See the Pen Fork Me! FCC: Test Suite Template by leonardootc (@leonardootc) on CodePen.

Not bad but, maybe next time remove the unceary lines like:

/*.spn {
  border-bottom: ; 
  height: 10px;
} */ 

<!-- 

Hello Camper!

For now, the test suite only works in Chrome! Please read the README below in the JS Editor before beginning. Feel free to delete this message once you have read it. Good luck and Happy Coding! 

- The freeCodeCamp Team 

-->

Thansk @KittyKora ! :smiley:

Hi @leonardootc, looks okay but you need to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator. Just copy your HTML and paste it into the ‘Validate by Direct Input’ tab.
    • clean up those errors
  • Did you notice that even though you used the <code> tag that your unordered list doesn’t show as code but instead shows as an unordered list?
    • To fix this, instead of < you need to use the HTML entity &lt: and instead of > you need to use the HTML entity &gt:
    • here’s a quick pen to show what I mean.
1 Like

Good job. A few design elements that could be improved:

The blue borders around your nav links seem very saturated compared to your peaceful background colors. I just think that they are too bright.

If you have borders around your links, I don’t think that you need the blue underlines as well.

The color of your nav bar on the right should continue all the way to the bottom of the page. Stopping the color there was too abrupt.

I’m just finishing up my portfolio page and I’m amazed at how much I have learned. Loving freeCodeCamp.

1 Like

Done :smiley: :+1:

At the beginning I noticed but later I didn’t what to do.
@Roma Thanks for your Guidance: I really appreciatte :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Fixed :smiley:

Fixed: I didn’t know what to do until saw carefully the code and add a property to remove the underline :smiley:

Thanks for your suggestions : Now I feel the Page improve its looks. I need that outside impression for outside to improve it my work. :smiley: :smiley:

I would love see it. I will visit your profile to stay updated and yeah the freecodecamp is excellent: I don’t have word to write how helped me until now. :smiley: :smiley: