Technical Documentation Page [Help]

Hey guys, I was hoping someone could help. I can’t seem to find out what’s the problem with a couple of errors:

Here is my pen:

Technical Documentation Page

Here are my issues:

"1. 6. The .main-section elements should contain at least 5 elements total (not each). "

• I literally copied code of 5 different code elements to fulfill this requisite, but I still get an error. I included var, pre, code, etc.

“# 13. When I click on a navbar element, the page should navigate to the corresponding section of the “main-doc” element”

• They’re working when I click on them, how come I don’t pass the test?

“## 1. On regular sized devices (laptops, desktops), the element with id=“navbar” should be shown on the left half of the screen. It should always be visible to the user and should remain stationary.”

• I’ve used “position” and “visibility” to fix it to the left and make it remain stationary but it’s not working.

Hello there,

For most of the failed test cases, the error messages are very helpful.

• For 13: Here is a hint - the id attribute is case sensitive
  • For 1: Expand your page/ run the tests in full-screen mode, and it will pass.
  • For 6: For every single .main-section your page has, you need at least one code block. That is, some of your .main-section sections do not have code blocks, even though others might have many.

Hope this helps

1 Like

You sir, are awesome! Thank you!