Hey everyone! This is my rough finish of the technical documentation page, please let me know what you guys think and areas which could be improved. Thanks!
Your page looks good @jalal_b. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the chevron in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
- The one for CSS is good. Use it and address the issue(s).
- (The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C)
A suggestion, maybe use Google fonts and select a font so all users will see your page not only the way you want but also the same.
The way you have it set up now, the first four fonts (and why four?) are MS specific. I’m not on MS.