Technical documentation page javascript

Hi every body my name is Kevin computer scientist from i’m Haitian :smiley: i’m on freecode camp for 2 years now but because i dont have time made that i couldn’t complete the course on time. so i’m here now with the desire to learn and improve and i wanna know your thought about my technical doc page projects. best regards :innocent:
Tech Doc page

1 Like

Hi Mate,
Youve done a good job with the tech doc page.
I see you like the JS logo, a bit like myself!!! :rofl:
Id like to see the text as a consistent colour across both the menu and the main page… personal preference.
Also a personal preference is the background colour, im not keen on it, but theres nothing wrong with it from a CSS point of view.

there are some small errors on HTML and CSS when you analyze them both, but they will be easily fixed. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the review. Yes i recognize i like the logo a lot :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: I’ve already submitted it and it passed all the tests i just wanted to get some feedback :smiley: :smiley:

Your page looks good @Mer7in. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
    • There are coding errors you need to address.
  • Don’t use <br> to for line breaks. Nest multi-line <code> snippets in <pre> </pre> tags in HTML to preserve whitespace and line breaks. Or you could do
code {
  white-space: pre;
}

in CSS and skip the <pre> tag in HTML.

2 Likes

okay thanks for your review @Roma i’ll take some time to review the errors