Technical Documentation Page Navigation

Tell us what’s happening:

• User Story #14: On regular sized devices (laptops, desktops), the element with id="navbar" should be shown on the left side of the screen and should always be visible to the user.

I keep getting an error message that says the following:
Please run this test in a larger window (before any media queries) : expected 849 to be above 850

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.3538.102 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/responsive-web-design-projects/build-a-tribute-page

On my freeCodeCamp account, I only have to fulfill 9 user stories for the Build a Tribute Page challenge, which doesn’t even include the one you mentioned:

• User Story #1: My tribute page should have an element with a corresponding id="main" , which contains all other elements.
  • User Story #2: I should see an element with a corresponding id="title" , which contains a string (i.e. text) that describes the subject of the tribute page (e.g. “Dr. Norman Borlaug”).
  • User Story #3: I should see a div element with a corresponding id="img-div" .
  • User Story #4: Within the img-div element, I should see an img element with a corresponding id="image" .
  • User Story #5: Within the img-div element, I should see an element with a corresponding id="img-caption" that contains textual content describing the image shown in img-div .
  • User Story #6: I should see an element with a corresponding id="tribute-info" , which contains textual content describing the subject of the tribute page.
  • User Story #7: I should see an a element with a corresponding id="tribute-link" , which links to an outside site that contains additional information about the subject of the tribute page. HINT: You must give your element an attribute of target and set it to _blank in order for your link to open in a new tab (i.e. target="_blank" ).
  • User Story #8: The img element should responsively resize, relative to the width of its parent element, without exceeding its original size.
  • User Story #9: The img element should be centered within its parent element.

Are you sure you’re looking at right challenge and user stories?

opps. you’re right. let me change that. Thank you!

No problem, you’re welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh and by the way, your Codepen passes all 16 tests on my computer with a 23 inch 1080p screen:

So you should be good to go!

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you for your help.