Your page looks good @devanshi0608. Some things to revisit;
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
- The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
bodyelement in HTML. (No need to include the
bodytags). For anything you want to add to the
<head>element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- The link to the font goes in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
- Do not use the
<br>element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
- Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
- There’s a horizontal scrollbar on smaller screens
I don’t often comment on someone’s style but a couple of things to note;
- the navbar title overflows its container
- the cursive font is very hard to read when the document is long