Technical Documentation Page, stuck on last requirement

Hello all.

Not sure if I’m posting this in the right place or format.

Sorry if it’s incorrect.

I’ve completed 15/16 user stories on the Technical Documentation Page and I’m completely stuck on this last one.

It looks to me like I’ve completed it? Can someone show me what I’m missing?

Thank You!

Link:

Your variable scope section doesn’t have the right (or any class) so the test is seeing a mismatch.

Also, I see two:

<div id="code">

Remember that ids must be unique. I assume that these were supposed to be classes.

Hey there! I see what bug you’ve got there.

Here is what you may try to do to also solve the last problem #16,

All you need is to fix the links by adding an “<a href=#” tag and it should have a class of nav-link, and then it should be linking it to every elements which you have with a class of main-section.

Please see below what I have done in the navbar section for the links,

<nav id="navbar">
      <header><h1>Python Tutorial</h1></header>
       <ul>
         <li><a class="nav-link" href="#Introduction">Introduction</a></li>
         <li><a class="nav-link" href="#Using_Python_as_a_Calculator">Using Python as a Calculator</a></li>
         <li><a class="nav-link" href="#First_Steps_Towards_Programming">First Steps Towards Programming</a></li>
         <li><a class="nav-link" href="#if_Statements">if Statements</a></li>
         <li><a class="nav-link" href="#for_Statements">for Statements</a></li>
      </ul>  

</nav>

Please note above the href="#your link"
whatever you write after the # in href should be linked to a section where the element should have the same text(“your link”) as an id and that should also have the class of main-section to pass the test.

Please see below then how I linked to one of the sections,

<section class="main-section" id="Introduction">
        <header><strong>Introduction</strong></header>
        <p>Python is an easy to learn, powerful programming language. It has efficient high-level data structures and a simple but effective approach to object-oriented programming. Python’s elegant syntax and dynamic typing, together with its interpreted nature, make it an ideal language for scripting and rapid application development in many areas on most platforms.</p>

And this you have to do for each link and link it to their respective sections.

Please feel free to go through my entire code for this challenge that I had submitted and passed.

Technical Documentation Page

Hope this helps!

Happy Coding! :nerd_face:

Thank you both!

Simple mistake, I just couldn’t find it for the life of me.

Thanks again,

-Brock

1 Like