Technical Documentation Page Subject

I had a question because of this part " (e.g. The section that contains the header “JavaScript and Java” should have a corresponding id="JavaScript_and_Java" )"

So we have to make our code pen about java? Just like the example? I had no plans on learning java just responsive web design so I don’t understand it. Would u accepting if it was technical but about something else?

Hi @jardinemkw !

Welcome to the forum!

That is just the sample project.
You can pick any language you want.

The goal is not to recreate the samples.

Hope that helps!

ok but will the test allow me to pass? I do not have a section that contains javascript and has the corresponding id.

I just looked at the technical document page and here is the full user story you are talking about
User Story #4: Each section element with the class of main-section should also have an id that corresponds with the text of each header contained within it. Any spaces should be replaced with underscores (e.g. The section that contains the header “JavaScript and Java” should have a corresponding id="JavaScript_and_Java" ).

They were just using that header as an example. If you don’t have a header called JavaScript and Java then you will not create an id for that.
You will only create ids for the headers in your project.

Make sense?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.