Technical Documentation Page - Umesh Singh

Pls check it, what’s the problem tried many times but getting the same error… :pensive:

Error:

1. On regular sized devices (laptops, desktops), the element with id=“navbar” should be shown on the left half of the screen. It should always be visible to the user and should remain stationary. You may need to enlarge the viewport or zoom out to ensure the navbar doesn’t scroll with the page content.

Hi @singh.ums !

Your navbar needs to be fixed to the top and to the left.
ex. top:0;
When I add those two things to the #navbar selector in your css, then it passes.

Thanks @jwilkins.oboe :grinning:

Hey @jwilkins.oboe
though it was working but I am getting the same error when I am resizing the window…
Can u help me??
here is the link to my codepen-

@singh.ums, when a test fails click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.

• Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.

The failing message says

On regular sized devices (laptops, desktops), the element with id="navbar" should be shown on the left half of the screen. It should always be visible to the user and should remain stationary. You may need to enlarge the viewport or zoom out to ensure the navbar doesn't scroll with the page content.
Please run this test in a larger window (before any media queries) : expected 584 to be above 850
AssertionError: Please run this test in a larger window (before any media queries) : expected 584 to be above 850
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.