[Technical documentation page]

(https://codepen.io/ADITYA-RAGHU/full/mdVYmKB) Please take a look and give your feedback , it will be really helpfull.

2 Likes

Your page looks good @Aditya-Raghu. Something to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • You can ignore the warnings about adding a heading to the section. That there to help with semantics if you choose.
2 Likes

Hey Aditya,

great job so far, I like it!

Clean UI and easy to read!

My ideas:

• after you fixed the errors from the W3C validator, you can increase the readability of your code by 1. clicking on the small arrow on the right side of the code box and 2. clicking Format HTML/CSS

• when I decrease the width of my browser to under ~700px, the content becomes very small; I think I would add the column layout starting around this screen size

Keep us posted!

1 Like

Thankyou Roma for taking time to review this, and as suggested i have fixed the errors(most of them), but i have one error that says the article needs heading. But in my case i don’t want to use any headings inside articles what should I do then.

Thankyou Miku for the feedback . I have fixed the media queries, hope the content becomes readable now.

Thankyou :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Those are warnings, not errors. And in my post I mentioned that you can ignore them if you want, they are there to help with semantics.
The only error I notice when running the validator now is that there is a header in the footer element.

1 Like

Nice Everthing will good think as a professional in giving line height in mobile device

1 Like

Thanks again, i just missed it somehow earlier it was not there ,but now i’ve correct it.