Technical documentation page

Each .nav-link should have text that corresponds to the header text of its related section (e.g. if you have a “Hello world” section/header, your #navbar should have a .nav-link which has the text “Hello world”).

my links work > each section has the header with the same text! still " no pass!
anyone see something that I’m not?

<a class="nav-link" href="#Technical_Documentation_QC">Technical Documentation QC"</a>
              </li> 
            <li> 
               <a class="nav-link" href="#Quantum_Computing">Quantum Computing</a>
              </li>
            <li>

<a class="nav-link"
              href="#The_Qubit">"The Qubit"</a>

<li>
              <a class="nav-link" href="#Quantum_information">Quantum information</a>
              </li>

<li>
              <a class="nav-link" href="#Quantum_Programming">Quantum Programming</a>
              </li>

<li>
              <a class="nav-link" href="#Quantum_supremacy">Quantum supremacy</a>
              </li> 
          </ul> 
          </nav>

Hello @silas1more,
When you post please put the links to the step!

I passed the step but now I am not able to move forward. It is saying that I passed but when i click on submit it is not working! Even when i try to pass an easy step in building a skyline css variables it says i pass the step , submit . but it will not let me submit ???/

Ya maybe you can try by Reset the step!

yeah, that is the first thing I tried. I think its something on the admin end.

Okay then try those out!
Refresh the Page
Clear Browser Cache
Try a Different Browser
Check for Errors in Browser Console
Check internet connection
I dont realy know the exact solution but this is all i can do! :thinking:

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard:
Forum code formatting
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

And in the future, please use the “Help” button. It will appear after you try to submit your code three times. This button will automatically create a topic for you in the HTML-CSS section, and provide a link to the challenge.
Thanks.

1 Like

, , , , , ,
, , , , , , like this ?

Backticks, represented by the symbol `, are a typographical mark used mainly in computing and programming. They are also known as grave accents or backquotes . In programming languages like JavaScript, backticks are used for template literals, which allow for multi-line strings and string interpolation, where expressions can be embedded within a string

Nope, like this:

(```)

your code here
(```)

Copy this and remove the parentheses to see how this will change

It’s not JavaScript, it is Markdown, you can learn more here:

1 Like

I see, I appreciate the explanation.