Technical Documentation Project -- MacroFrito

Does anyone understand why I’m failing test #4?

Thank you.

<header>Declaring Variables</headers>

Spot the typo.

Spoiler

You have an “s” in the closing tag.

Thank you. I’m stupid.

software development process meme

1 Like

Here’s the finished product:

Aesthetically, it’s very basic and basically wanted to pass the tests more than anything. Would love some feedback, though, if anyone has a thought.

Thanks!

@Macro The only thing that I would suggest is to put the section names in bold so that they stand out if someone is just quickly glancing at the page. Otherwise, looks good! You can always go back in and update it if you want to, as you learn more. That’s what I have been doing with my projects.

@Macro, the main thing I see when looking at your page is that the HTML is the same as the sample. Projects submitted should contain original code.
You need to start with a blank canvas and write your own code to satisfy the user stories. The samples are just one way of completing the project and should not be copied.

On a side note, the head element does not belong in the body element. The link to the font goes in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’

1 Like

Thanks Nikki! Great advice

Hi. Here’s my Technical Documentation Page:
https://codepen.io/MacroFrito/pen/zYqbMdX

Does anyone have any challenging CSS suggestions that I can implement? I think it would be a great way to challenge myself.