Technical Documentation project user story #10, 12 and 13 - HELP

Please help me understand why it’s not passing. As far as I understand I’ve met the requirements but am obviously missing something.

Here is my code: https://codepen.io/LKOTTER083/pen/ExbpJyo

This test is failing:

The .main-section elements should contain at least 5 <code> elements total (not each).

There are not at least 5 <code> elements throughout all of the elements with the class of ‘main-section’ : expected 0 to be at least 5

AssertionError: There are not at least 5 <code> elements throughout all of the elements with the class of ‘main-section’ : expected 0 to be at least 5

This is trying to explain to you what the problem is.

It is testing for this user story:

User Story #6: The .main-section elements should contain at least 5 code elements total (not each).

You have to meet all the user stories. That is part of the job. I don’t see a single code element.

Now, that’s a tough one as you page isn’t about code. But this is just a learning project so we don’t care - use them for something else - use them for quotes, for definitions, whatever. But you you haven’t finished the job until you’ve satisfied all of the user stories.

I now see that you didn’t ask about #6. Let’s look at #10.

Additionally, the navbar should contain link (<a>) elements with the class of “nav-link”. There should be one for every element with the class “main-section”.

There should be one .nav-link for every element with the class of “main-section”, and every .nav-link should be within #navbar : expected 6 to equal 7

AssertionError: There should be one .nav-link for every element with the class of “main-section”, and every .nav-link should be within #navbar : expected 6 to equal 7

That is telling you that there is a mismatch of the number or nav bar links and sections with the main-section class. Read that again:

AssertionError: There should be one .nav-link for every element with the class of “main-section”, and every .nav-link should be within #navbar : expected 6 to equal 7

You have 6 of one and 7 of the other. Those need to match. This is to meet this user story:

User Story #10: Additionally, the navbar should contain link ( a ) elements with the class of nav-link . There should be one for every element with the class main-section .

You also have your links at the bottom with the class “nav-link” which might muck things up. I think in this context, they mean that for internal navigation, not outside links.

Work through the error messages like that. Read them - they are trying to help you.