TechnicalDocumentationPage

Hello everyone!

I built this technical documentation page explaining how to position stuff in css and html, as I was experienceng difficulties with the topic.
I would love to have your opinions, recommendations and correction.

Stay safe!

Your page looks good @mikelmendibe99. Some things to revisit;

• The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
    • Your page passes 15/16 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should address.
    • You can ignore the warnings if you want. They’re there to help you make your page more semantic.

Good evening Roma (it’s evening for me).

Thank you so much for your time, help and attention.

I corrected the user story, at the beggining I didn’t even know that it wasn’t working, as I always checked the page with a big enough viewport. Nevertheless, I finally corrected it by adding top and bottom attributes, to define the fixed element’s size.
About the html errors, I have just seen that it is not okay to use a div element as the child of a ul element, thus, I should have introduced the pictures inside each li element. However, I think that once that I’ve learned that I won’t do it again, and correcting all of them is quite a repetitive work.

Thankfully,

Mikel.