Finally, after days of thinking and some struggle, I managed with the help of the community members to finish my 4th challenge, the Technical Documentation Page.
Now, I know I am not an expert, but I tend to learn fast and quick and try to do my best to achieve the best as I can.
Feel free to comment and any aspect of the page, visual or code-wise.
Thanks in advance.
Technical Documentation Page
Your page looks good @Arskeliss. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address. (You’re not nesting the
ol within the
ol correctly. A search will show you how to do it correctly)
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
- There’s a horizontal scrollbar on smaller screens. (I’m not sure why you made the font so much larger on smaller screens)
Thank you Roma.
I went after the nesting
ol inside another
ol problem and finally have sort it out. Thank you for pointing that out.
Also, removed the font-size property from the media query, thus eliminating the lower scrollbar on smaller screens. The reason I used font-size is because I wanted to make the content readable on smaller screens easier. Since it won’t show up in public and after your suggestion, I removed that property.
I also have an idea to make a thin column in the media query for the navbar to show up thin but usable on smaller screens, but that remains for later.
Appreciate your time to review my project.
Have a nice day.
There’s a couple of ways to approach it, one of which is a JS solution which you haven’t learned yet.
All user stories have been met and your page is responsive. Good job!
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.