}
</style>
<h1>This is h1 text</h1>
<h2>This is h2 text</h2>
<h3>This is h3 text</h3>
<h4>This is h4 text</h4>
<h5>This is h5 text</h5>
<h6>This is h6 text</h6>

Again the same issue: it seems that the challenges that have to do with the font-size property don’t pass the tests, for this platform/browser (Ubuntu/ FFox Devel.). Really weird.

**Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:90.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/90.0

Challenge: Set the font-size for Multiple Heading Elements

Link to the challenge:

I know it hardly helps, but I also run FF 90 (dev edition, 90.0b6 (64-bit)) on Linux and your CSS passes all tests on my end. Could it have something to do with your addons(NoScript)/plugins, privacy settings, system fonts, x11 config etc? It might also make a difference if you installed FF from your distro’s repo or curl/download/git, but I have no idea.

Edit: The challenge + tests can be found here.

Edit 2: There are multiple ways to mess with the font sizes in firefox. For instance, if you go to View > Zoom, tick Zoom Text Only and then zoom in or out, all tests will fail except for the last. You can also go to the settings and play around with font overrides.

1 Like

Hello!

The above challenge runs successfully on my PC(Windows 10, Chrome).

Maybe the issue is with the browser or browser plugins that you are using. Try on a different Browser or disable all the plugins and recheck.

Yeah, I have to spend some time with the Ubuntu laptop.In the meantime I’ll switch to the macbook. Thanks for the tips :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.