Test error in challenge

Tell us what’s happening:

Don’t pass the test, but all seems to be right.If try to change h5 font-size from 21 to 14, one of the error messages disappear, but not should be. I don’t guess what is the font size of h6 that the evaluation test would accept for pass the challenge. Anyone can help me? Thank you!!!

Your code so far

<style>
	h1 {
		font-size: 68px;
	}

h2 {
		font-size: 52px;
	}

h3 {
		font-size: 40px;
	}

h4 {
		font-size: 32px;
	}

h5 {
		font-size: 21px;
	}

h6 {
		font-size: 14px;
	}
</style>
<h1>This is h1 text</h1>
<h2>This is h2 text</h2>
<h3>This is h3 text</h3>
<h4>This is h4 text</h4>
<h5>This is h5 text</h5>
<h6>This is h6 text</h6>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 9; SM-A705MN) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/79.0.3945.116 Mobile Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Set the font-size for Multiple Heading Elements

Link to the challenge:

Hi! Im quite new as well. But i believe your code is correct, i also tested it on my browser and it worked, as it doesnt seem to have any wrong in it as you say. Maybe it’s not the code causing this issue specifically? like i said, im quite new to coding and now im curious as well. Try on your pc browser to see if it might work?

Good idea! Thank you very much, Marcelopes! I’ll try and then I’ll tell you!:grin::+1:

Hopefully it works ahah :smiley:

Excellent, Marcelopes! On pc browser has worked perfectly!! Thanks to your great idea!! Regards!!:muscle::muscle::grin::+1:20200122_102918|690x310

That’s great! im Glad i was able to help. Have a great day and great coding, Ges! :grin: