Test Fails on Pomodora Clock

I’ve banged my head against this one for a bit and still nothing. As far as I can tell, everything works however I keep getting the following errors:
#Technology Stack

1. “before each” hook
  2. You can use any mix of HTML, JavaScript, CSS, Bootstrap, SASS, React, Redux, and jQuery to complete this project. You should use a frontend framework (like React for example) because this section is about learning frontend frameworks. Additional technologies not listed above are not recommended and using them is at your own risk. We are looking at supporting other frontend frameworks like Angular and Vue, but they are not currently supported. We will accept and try to fix all issue reports that use the suggested technology stack for this project. Happy coding!
  3. “after all” hook
    #Content
  4. “before each” hook for “I can see an element with id=“break-label” that contains a string (e.g. “Break Length”).”
    Cannot read property ‘call’ of undefined
  5. “after each” hook for “I can see an element with id=“break-label” that contains a string (e.g. “Break Length”).”
    Cannot read property ‘call’ of undefined

The project fails when I initially load the codepen project, but if I press, play and then pause, it runs just fine and passes. No clue what the problem is… Any help would be appreciated.

CodePen Link: https://codepen.io/blondfro/pen/XOKGNB?editors=0010

So, I’m still trying to understand this… I’ve gotten in to work, but I don’t fully understand why. If in my resetTimer method, I execute a call to the tickHandler and the tickHandler.cancel() it passes. Is this simply the nature of how accurate interval works or am I missing something. Any info on this mater would be greatly appreciated.