Test suite broken?

That is what I get on console from any project i.e. https://photon-lt.github.io/Free-Coce-Camp-Projects/Free-Code-Camp-Random-Quote-Machine/index.html

Your page will not even load for me.

Try moving all your <script>...</script> references to the last line before the </body> tag and make sure the https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js is listed after the code.js reference.

FYI - Instead of building the quotes array with multiple push calls, why not just declare it as an array of objects (see below).

let quotes = [
  {
    text: "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.",
    author: "Helen Keller"
  },
  {
    text: "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.",
    author: "Helen Keller"
  },

{
    text: "It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.",
    author: "Aristotle"
  },

{
    text: "Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.",
    author: "Joseph Campbell"
  },
  {
    text: "Grudges seldom hurt anyone except the one bearing them.",
    author: "Sherrilyn Kenyon"
  },
  {
    text: "Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!",
    author: "Audrey Hepburn"
  },
  {
    text: "Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.",
    author: "Robert Louis Stevenson"
  },
  {
    text: "Believe you can and you're halfway there.",
    author: "Theodore Roosevelt"
  },
  {
    text: "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.",
    author: "Socrates"
  },
  {
    text: "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.",
    author: "George Bernard Shaw"
  },
  {
    text: "Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.",
    author: "Robert H. Schuller"
  }
];
1 Like

Thanks for your help! Now I will know that non-library scripts should go to the end of body :slight_smile: