"Test timed out" fail of the test

Tell us what’s happening:
Good day/night everyone. I have a bit puzzling problem and not sure what to do about it. While I was doing “Use Regular Expressions to Test a String” of “Quality Assurance” course I can’t pass the exercise. Somehow I keep getting “Test timed out”, no matter what assert.match or assert.notMatch I putting on #15-th part of cloned Boilerplate Mochachai app.
Even more then that, I tried to repass #14-th exercise Use Regular Expressions to Test a String, which I already finished with the same link and I keep getting “Test timed out” fail.
I looked at the similar problems on this forum and putting “/” in the link doesn’t solved for me.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day/night.

Your project link(s)

solution: Glitch :・゚✧

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.93 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Use Regular Expressions to Test a String

Link to the challenge:

I’m proved once again that I’m stupid idiot. I incidentally tabbed one line of the code of the assert, that’s why I did keep getting Test timed out error. Sorry for waiting your time and taking the storage space on your server.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.