Test window doesn't recognize the declaration of 'background-color' cyan using hsl() method

Tell us what’s happening:
In the challenge of Applied Visual Design: Adjust the Hue of a Color, using hsl() method to define the background-color of the .cyan class is not recognized by the test window.

Test result here:

// running tests
The div element with class cyan should have a background-color of cyan.
// tests completed

Your code so far

<style>
body {
  background-color: #FFFFFF;
}

.green {
  background-color: hsl(120, 100%, 50%);
}

.cyan {
  background-color: hsl(180, 100%, 50%);
}

.blue {
  background-color: hsl(240, 100%, 50%);
}

div {
  display: inline-block;
  height: 100px;
  width: 100px;
}
</style>

<div class="green"></div>
<div class="cyan"></div>
<div class="blue"></div>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0.

Challenge: Adjust the Hue of a Color

Link to the challenge:
https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/responsive-web-design/applied-visual-design/adjust-the-hue-of-a-color

Hello

Well, I have copied and paste your code into the test, and it did passed.

Clearly, this is odd. Have you tried resetting the code, or tried another browser to test this?

You’re probably right…

I was working on a public computer running that outdated Windows XP without such modern browser. I would check if the error persists on my own computer.

BTW, I got notified when you replied, but the browser kept lagging and slowing down everything I tried :joy:. Sorry for not replying timely :grin:.

Many thanks and have a nice one!

1 Like

First, of all, no need to apologise at all. :blush:

The main important thing is that you will manage to solve this challenge. If you do try another browser and the problem persist, please take your time to let us so that it could be looked into.

Until then, happy coding! :slightly_smiling_face: