Testing Objects for Properties can´t pass the test

Hi everyone.
I´m doing Basic JavaScript: Testing Objects for Properties and I can´t pass the test. I´ve test my code in other javascript editor and when I add this lines:

var result = checkObj("man");
document.writeln(result); 

the result is “No found”. If I try with “gift”, result is “pony”. It looks like it´s working, right? It´s not. I can´t pass the test.
Could you please tell me what I´m doing wrong and why it works in other editor?
Thank you.

Your code so far

// Setup

var myObj = {
  gift: "pony",
  pet: "kitten",
  bed: "sleigh"
};

function checkObj(checkProp) {
  // Your Code Here
  var test = myObj.hasOwnProperty(checkProp);
  if (test == true) {
    return myObj[checkProp];
  }
  else {
      return "Not Found"
  }

}

// Test your code by modifying these values

checkObj("man");

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/javascript-algorithms-and-data-structures/basic-javascript/testing-objects-for-properties

I copied and pasted your code into the challenge link and it passed.

Maybe refresh the page?

oh! Now it works. I moved to my laptop with macos and now it passed. My freecodecamp doesn´t like windows 7.
Thank you!

What browser are you using? Google chrome or Firefox are recommended. Not compatible with Edge

firefox under windows nt. Now I working with mac os high sierra -safari and have the same issues with a couple of exercises. Seems right but fail the test. Then reset the code, refresh and paste the code again and then it passes.

Have you updated firefox to last version? Can you try with no extensions active?

I´m afraid I cannot do it. It was the computer of the library. Sorry.

Now it´s always working fine in firefox 67.0 and mac os high sierra. Maybe the problem was windows nt or a old version of firefox.