Testing User Stories

Testing User Stories
0.0 0

Hi, I only just joined this site and I’ve no idea how to test my projects(Responsive Web Design) on codepen.
I’ve submitted three projects so far, but I don’t get how the site checks for “user stories”. I tried submitting a totally different project and even that was successfully submitted as well.
I’d like to know how can I test my projects on codepen. Please help.
I create a new pen for every project.

Responsive Web Design Projects: I can submit any url and it passes me!?

Hi @graven_whismas - You can test the project yourself using the script that is provided by FCC.
https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js

In Codepen you can add this via Settings > Pen Settings > Javascript
You can also simply wrap it in a script tag at the bottom of your body or within your <head> element:
<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>

or go to the example codepan , click fork, replace the existing html and css with your one.
you will find a hamburger icon on top left,click it you will have the option to run the test.

Thank you for the reply.
I added the link in "Add external scripts field.
But the field gave an error “No results found”.
Help is much appreciated.

I have been doing that. But I’d like to know how to add that hamburger thing to my pens.
Also, when we submit our project, are they tested? If yes, then how?
Cus I submitted gibberish once and it was succcessfuly submitted.

Not sure if you resolved this or not, but you don’t search using that URL, you directly paste into into one of the fields at the bottom. You can see what this looks like by adding one of the pre-selected libraries from the dropdown to see how it populates those fields.

I provided a few other ways to add it as well, hope one of them was successful for you.

You’re pretty much on the honor system. People come here because they genuinely want to learn. FCC gives them the structure to do so.

Thank you, sir. It did work.
About the project submission: When we paste our project links to claim the certification, how are they tested? Cus until now, I had not tested my projects and claimed my certificate anyway. I got my first certificate. :slight_smile:

I don’t know what you mean. What’s it about?