Tell us what’s happening:
Except for one, none of the tests passes. But when I compare my solution’s results with them provided by the sample solution, I don’t see any difference. In short: My problem is that I don’t see any problem with my solution so that I can fix it. The outputs look the same.
Your project link(s)
githubLink: GitHub - alirezaghey/fcc.timestamp: a small node/express based api that returns time based on input
Your browser information:
User Agent is:
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.212 Safari/537.36 OPR/76.0.4017.154
Challenge: Timestamp Microservice
Link to the challenge:
Edit: Changed ngrok solution link to repl.it to make it permanent.
As you are not using the provided boilerplate code, you will need to add configuration for cors as well. You can take a look at it in the boilerplate boilerplate-project-timestamp/server.js at gomix · freeCodeCamp/boilerplate-project-timestamp · GitHub
Thanks. I just found out. Had to compare the headers of the sample solution with mine in dev tools. Took me so much time but may have been some experience.
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.