Tests failing even though code is correct

Hi, I’ve been using the site successfully for a few days, but today when I logged in and went to continue in the curriculum, no matter what I did the tests failed, even though I was coding exactly what the help hints said to use. I even went back to this margin challenge, which I’d passed, to try again, and it’s still saying that it’s wrong. It registers that I’m using clockwise rotation, but thinks my margins are wrong. The next challenge, using attribute selectors, it gives me this message " The type attribute selector should be used to select the checkboxes." - even though that’s what I’m using.

I’ve tried refreshing my browser, turning off my adblocker, everything I can think of. Is there a bug in the site right now?

**Your code so far**

<style>
.injected-text {
  margin-bottom: -25px;
  text-align: center;
}

.box {
  border-style: solid;
  border-color: black;
  border-width: 5px;
  text-align: center;
}

.yellow-box {
  background-color: yellow;
  padding: 20px 40px 20px 40px;
}

.red-box {
  background-color: crimson;
  color: #fff;
  margin: 20px 40px 20px 40px;
}

.blue-box {
  background-color: blue;
  color: #fff
  margin: 40px 20px 20px 40px;
}
</style>
<h5 class="injected-text">margin</h5>

<div class="box yellow-box">
<h5 class="box red-box">padding</h5>
<h5 class="box blue-box">padding</h5>
</div>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:87.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/87.0.

Challenge: Use Clockwise Notation to Specify the Margin of an Element

Link to the challenge:

Hey @keitoru,

It looks like in this part of your code

You forgot to close the color: #fff with a semicolon (;). Remember, CSS is strict about this (most programming language are strict with this too), make sure you always end a statement with a semicolon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh my gosh thank you - that fixed this one!! Still running into the same problem with the next section though, but that will have to be a separate post.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.