Tests running on code shows incorrect

that the tags are separate from the item within the element?

im on number 8 now where it asks to set the max width to none. i added the style tags and within them i put img {max-width: none;} and itā€™s still incorrect

It would help if you kept your code to one pen. You have so many forks that it is hard to know which one you are working on. It makes sense to fork when you make big changes or just to have one or two copies. Just to be sure, please link to the current pen you are working on.

I do not see any CSS in your pen. It is not asking you to set max-width to none.

Try using the "max-width" style property : expected 'none' to not equal 'none'

It is asking you to use the max-width with a value (e.g. max-width: 100%).

just tried that it didnā€™t work

ok itā€™s ok now i figured out why.

for the last one it says i need to center it and i used justify content but that didnā€™t work.why?

Well you seem to be passing all the tests now, so thatā€™s good. I would however strongly suggest you keep working on the page. And like it was suggested you may want to go back through the HTML and CSS curriculum one more time.

You need to set the container to be a flex or grid container, otherwise justify-content will not work.

Ok Iā€™m not aware of min number requisite

What would the corresponding be? I tried min-number: -infinity but it didnā€™t work. Itā€™s asking me to have a number requisite for my form entry no letters

Look at the min and max attributes that input of type number lets you set. Here is a usage example.

the next challenge askes me to code id=ā€œname-labelā€ id=ā€œemail-labelā€ id=ā€œnumber-labelā€ when thereā€™s already an id with a coresponding word equaling it within the input. it asks within the input place those ids with labels when there is already ids with a the words email, name, and number already