Tests test_module.py where is it?

I am reading a mention to a test_module.py to test the our programs but I don’t know where that file is.

I am a bit confused what do we have to do with it? I imagine apply whatever test is in those module.py to our programs. But I don’t know where are they so I am sending my results without those tests.
I’ve done Arithmetic and Time_Calculator, which seem to work with "my " manual tests.

I hope you can help me to undestand what to do to test and where is the file.

Thank you!

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/102.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Budget App

Link to the challenge:

After clicking link to the starter code there should be few files in the started project, one of them is test_module.py. If you run project with main.py file, the test module will be automatically used to check whether your code fulfills project requirements.

1 Like

Thank you.

Finally we should send the link of only our Budget.py, or the whole folder (with main and budget.py), or implement budget.py in boiler_plate and then send that folder?

I was doing it wrong, I was complicating things too much :)… I was creating budget.py and then updating main.py in order to test budget.py. I also did similar things to the two previous exercises.

Again thank you very much!

Link to the whole replit, yes.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.