Text color needs to be red for h2

Hi there, so I typed in the instructions exactly as requested but keep getting a feedback message sayying that I need to make all h2 text red. I cant do this because the color for the word “style” turns green & “color:blue” turns yellow. What am I missing?

Your code so far

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

Your browser information:

Your Browser User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/62.0.3202.75 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://www.freecodecamp.org/challenges/change-the-color-of-text

You are confusing the colors that are used in the practice window to show you the different parts of code with the color they want you to apply to the word CatPhotoApp on the website view.

The practice window works like many fancy text editors do: it applies colors to different parts of the code to help you understand what you are reading:

• Tags like <a>, </a>, <h1>, </h1>, <h2>, etc. are always displayed in red.
  • Attributes of a tag, such as style are displayed in green.
  • The values you assign to the attributes, such as ="grey" are displayed in yellow.
  • Plain text will always be displayed in white.

Remember, those colors as you see them in the practice window are just to help you understand what the different parts of HTML are. This has nothing to do with how your website will look.

When they ask you to change the color of the text, they are talking about the text as it will appear on the mini website you are building, not the colors used in the practice window.

I hope that helps. Good luck!