The Basic Principles of Web Design: The Colour Theory

Sorry, I wanted to reply to you last night, but for some reasons, the website wouldn’t work on my phone. It not a bad tool and this is what I will be explaining in the next topic, this tool you have provided is what we use to create a colour scheme and palette. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Madalena.design This is some amazing work. :tada:

I can clearly see the energy you have put into this. Writing detailed posts like this one takes a lot of effort, time and patience. We are lucky to have you on the freeCodeCamp community. Madalena, we are learning a lot from your expertise in design. Thank you so much for everything you are doing on the Forum and on the Chapter project. :green_heart:

I will look forward to your future works. Once again, thank you for all the articles you have written on the Forum. :slight_smile:

Happy designing and coding!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your very kind words! I really appreciated it , but it also goes the other way round too. :slight_smile:

Contributing and being part of the FCC community through both the forum and the Chapter project has been a massive learning curve for me, and for that I could not be anymore grateful for all the things I have learned. So, @vivek-agrawal27, it is also a big thank you for having me. :blush:

Happy designing and coding to you as well! :v:

2 Likes