The Calcoolator

Hey there,

I just finished the Calculator Project and I would like to share it with you all.

The Calcoolator

It passes all the tests required for the new curriculum (you can test it by clicking the “hamburger” icon in the upper left corner).

Still some things to improve (like the theming system which is a lazy implementation right now), but got to keep moving :slight_smile:

Any feedback is more than welcome!

Happy coding.

AWESOME! very good.

Looks very neat and cool.

The only issue could be the floating point. just tried to divide 1 to 0.3 and here is the result. This is not critical, but if you could sort it out could be amazing.

You may either limit the floating point(not good idea) or change the font size when it goes too much!

Like the themes too much, but this could be great if the background of buttons are the same as background of the screen(result)

And one bug, when it’s loaded, just press tab, and dabum! This is becasue browser goes to select next selectable item in your app. and just mess up with layout. I believe you would come up with a good solution for that.

Keep going on great work, happy programming.

Your Calculator is gorgeous! It’s really beautiful, congratulations!

Keep your good work!

Thanks @NULL_dev! Your feedback’s been very useful! I think I made all the changes except the background for the buttons, which I’ll have a look at later but I think it could be too much color for a minimalist design, but I’ll try :slight_smile:

It feels great to read how much you liked the app @NunoMartins21. You’re very kind!

Thank you both very much for your time and compliments.

Happy coding!

1 Like