The compiler is saying to me that the answer should not contain div tag and my answer is already without a div tag please help?

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<body>

<h1>Training with Camper Cat</h1>

<main>
  <section id="stealth">
    <h2>Stealth &amp; Agility Training</h2>
    <article><h3>Climb foliage quickly using a minimum spanning tree approach</h3></article>
    <article><h3>No training is NP-complete without parkour</h3></article>
  </section>
  <section id="combat">
    <h2>Combat Training</h2>
    <article><h3>Dispatch multiple enemies with multithreaded tactics</h3></article>
    <article><h3>Goodbye world: 5 proven ways to knock out an opponent</h3></article>
  </section>
  <section id="weapons">
    <h2>Weapons Training</h2>
    <article><h3>Swords: the best tool to literally divide and conquer</h3></article>
    <article><h3>Breadth-first or depth-first in multi-weapon training?</h3></article>
  </section>
</main>
</body>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/84.0.4147.135 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Make Screen Reader Navigation Easier with the header Landmark

Link to the challenge:

i already added the header tag i wrapped around h1

Hi,

In this challenge you need to

Change the top div that currently contains the h1 to a header tag instead.

You have removed the div tags but have not replaced them with header tags.

Your code should not have any div tags.
ive replaced them in my code but i still get that error

What is your current code for this challenge? In the code you posted you removed the div tags without adding header tags.

<body>

<header>

<h1>Training with Camper Cat</h1>

</header>

<main>

<section id="stealth">

<h2>Stealth &amp; Agility Training</h2>

<article><h3>Climb foliage quickly using a minimum spanning tree approach</h3></article>

<article><h3>No training is NP-complete without parkour</h3></article>

</section>

<section id="combat">

<h2>Combat Training</h2>

<article><h3>Dispatch multiple enemies with multithreaded tactics</h3></article>

<article><h3>Goodbye world: 5 proven ways to knock out an opponent</h3></article>

</section>

<section id="weapons">

<h2>Weapons Training</h2>

<article><h3>Swords: the best tool to literally divide and conquer</h3></article>

<article><h3>Breadth-first or depth-first in multi-weapon training?</h3></article>

</section>

</main>

</body>

That exact code passes for me:

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

i have the same problem in all questions that requires from me to delete the div tag

try to switch off browser extensions

Ive disabled it and stil not working please help Iam stuck for a while

just go to next challenge, if for others the code passes there seems to be something incompatible with your environment

have you tried with incognito mode?