The first projet

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
please i d’ont understand the message written in js box about the selecting the project i would like to complete from the dropdown
menu.
Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.212 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Tribute Page

Link to the challenge:

When you forked the pen, in the upper left of the HTML editor there is a script element.

In the preview window there is a green hamburger menu in the upper left. When you expand it there’s a dropdown for you to select the project you are working on. Click the button to run the tests. This verifies that the user stories have been met.

When a user story fails click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.

• Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.

thanks … i really appreciate this startup very pratical and interactive

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.