After hours spent Googling, and fighting with CSS, I finished my second project yesterday!
I’m brand new to all of this so I’m pretty sure there’s loads of room to improve and I would really appreciate any constructive criticism or feedback you may have.
Welcome to the forums @TheBeardedApe. Your form looks good. Some things to revisit;
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
body element in the HTML editor. (No need to include the
body tags). For anything you want to add to the
<head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
- It’s a small thing but the placeholder text should not mirror the label. It should show the format the user is to enter.
Thank you so much for taking the time, I really appreciate it and this is a big help!
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.