Theming-kit.html

I am going through the Learn Bootstrap 5 and SASS by Building a Portfolio Website 5 hour course and I cant seem to find the theming-kit.html file shown in the video. I have scrolled back and rewatched but dont see where that file comes from.
can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanks
Marc

1 Like

HI @zman61 !

Welcome to the forum!

I have edited your post to include the link for the tutorial.
For future posts, it is always best to include all of the important information, like links, so we can assist you.

I went to the video and found their github repo.

Is this what you are looking for?

If not, maybe you can dig around the repo for the information you are looking for.

1 Like

Hi Jessica!
Thanks so much for helping me with this!
I really appreciate it. So cool that you are a musician. Best wishes for a great 2021!
Marc

1 Like

thanks so much for your help

1 Like

Hi Laura
I completed the 5 hour course on HTML 5 and CSS with SASS. I am having a little trouble getting the navbar to work correctly. The home button works but Services, Testimonials, faq, portfolio and contact just go to the top of the page like Home does. Were you able to get it to jump to the correct spot when clicking one of the header words?
Thanks
Marc

Thanks for this question and the replies too. I’m having the same challenge and I see that the answer has been provided.

However I wish to know, is this file automatically generated when Bootstrap is installed or do one have to create it.

how to integrate the bootstrap-5- Theming-kit.html to visual studio code

[Edited]
Sure there was no theming-kit before 19:28. It appeared out of nowhere from (Customizing Bootstrap). It’s a turn-off, considering he is a great tutor. Muriungi please highlight this in the title of the video.
[Edited]
I found the file, he actually directs you to it in the video description at 22:34.

Thanks @jwilkins.oboe . You know some of us are too fast with the tuts, when the tutor kinda adds something without explanation you can easily end it there🤣.

Hi @NueeKip !

Welcome to the forum!

I don’t know if this guy has a forum account.
You might have better luck reaching out to him on youtube.

I don’t know if FCC would change the title of the video.
But if you want to make a separate post in the #contributors section about updating the video description you can try that.

This is a great tutorial and I am using it to learn bootstrap and sass for the first time. But I have this issue where I can’t get my hover effects (nav-links and buttons) to work like in the video. Why is this so? For the JavaScript script, I copied the cdn bundle from bootstrap page since the author did not show how he downloaded his own. Could this be the reason? Someone please help.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.