There is a bug in Applied Visual Design

I have the correct answer for the Visual design set the font-size for Multiple Heading Elements. It’s just changing the font size of H1-H6 and for some reason it’s not taking the correct answer suggest as h1 { font-size: 68px;}. So it seems like there is a bug.

Most likely this note on the Responsive Web Design main page explains your issue:

“Note: Some browser extensions, such as ad-blockers and dark mode extensions can interfere with the tests. If you face issues, we recommend disabling extensions that modify the content or layout of pages, while taking the course.”

Start disabling any extensions that may be causing this issue until you find the one.

1 Like

I wish that it helped but I have disabled everything and that didn’t work either. It’s just this one exercise that won’t take the answers. It’s just changing the font sizes. Nothing to hard, looks like there is a bug in the code.

It would help if you provide your full code and a link to the challenge. This is nearly always an issue with your browser or extensions.

Here is my code it’s nothing to hard, I don’t think there is a mistake but your right two eyes are better than one. I didn’t think to try another browser. I have been having issues with Chrome. I will try another browers thanks for the idea.

{

font-size: 68px;

}

{

font-size: 52px;

}

{

font-size: 40px;

}

{

font-size: 32px;

}

{

font-size: 21px;

}

{

font-size: 14px;

}

At a glance that code looks right, meaning it’s probably the browser or an extension.

The easiest way to rule out extensions is to try in incognito mode.

I actually turned off all my extentions because I don’t run that many but I will try incognito mode. I tried Tor browser and it didn’t work. I might tried another as well.

I wouldn’t necessarily expect TOR browser to fully implement everything in the way you’d expect.

Is this the challenge you are doing?

Your code you pasted doesn’t include the font-weights which is what you are supposed to be adding.

UPDATE: Ahh never mind, I see there is one for just the font-size before it. But in the future, when you ask for help on a challenge, please include a link to the challenge in order to avoid any confusion.

You are a rock star!! I would have never thought to use incognito mode. It work, but do you why it work? I put the same code and it worked just fine. I have to do some research now on what incognito mode is actually for. But thanks Jeremy, one more step to my certicate!

Incognito mode turns off all of your specific settings and extensions on the browser.

I got it to work in incognito mode. It was a challenge on a module.

Well, it work pefectly so Gracias!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.