There is something I don't understand about this bootcamp

In step 16 I have to make a section and group h2, p and a, but it doesn’t tell me how to do it, so I must understand what activities I should look for, how to solve them by searching for information on the internet?

Welcome to our community!

Post a link to the challenge.

Hi!

The challenges do explain what you have to do, but the instructions do try to make you think/problem solve where possible rather than just copy/paste the answer.

If you are stuck you should look up online about how to potentially solve the problem. The course doesn’t have to be taken in isolation of any other learning resources. Personally I’d try W3schools and Mozilla for more information.

However:

If you do have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge and need some help, click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge (it looks like a question mark). This button only appears if you have tried to submit an answer at least three times.

The Ask for Help button will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.