This challenge is crashing and the correct answer isn't working

Tell us what’s happening:
This challenge is crashing and the correct answer does’t allow for a pass.

Your code so far

// Setup
var myArray = [];

// Only change code below this line.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/78.0.3904.108 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Iterate with JavaScript While Loops

Link to the challenge:
https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/javascript-algorithms-and-data-structures/basic-javascript/iterate-with-javascript-while-loops

What is your code? I can not see it in your post.
The page works for me

Morning - it began to act-up when changing the lesser or greater than symbols and the page would crash. It began to be a problem so tried the solution code below and still would not allow for a pass.

var i = 0;
while (i <= 4) {
  myArray.push(i);
  i++;
}

Oh, yes that is the problem, your Logic is not the correct.

This is the challenge…
Add the numbers 5 through 0 (inclusive) in descending order
So, the result expected: myArray should equal [5,4,3,2,1,0] .
Have you notice your error?

That was the solution provided in the “hint” link see screen grab. The page keeps crashing when I make edits so not trying to figuring it out any longer just wanting to move on.

that is not the current solution . The challenge has change, that code is From the 2016 challenge is not update.

found another string - it’s crashing someone else’s computer as well. from a few days ago.

Thank you. if it helps - when I made changes to the code the page would crash and I would need to reload the page and try to get to the “reset code” button before the auto-check had time to run. If I didn’t “reset the code” button in time, the page would simply crash again even though I had made no changes to the code. If I did get to the button in time, the code was reset to a fresh page - no crashing - then I was free to type the code again however the cycle would start again.

you were creating infinite loops with your code. If the condition is always true the loop will run forever

@camperextraordinaire has the infinite loop protection been removed?