this discussion is about freecodecamp french version or french content especially for the west africa part i am computer scientist and co-founder and CTO of a c

World First FreeCodeCamp french courses

Please Tell us what’s happening in your own words.

Learning to describe problems is hard, but it is an important part of learning how to code.

Also, the more you say, the more we can help!

ok I see, my goal for this publication that I made earlier was to ask the freeCodeCamp team if it was possible to do a collaboration with you but in French version, from the country where I am currently located, the national language is French.
I am a computer scientist and I teach in my country where I am but part-time because I am CTO of a company.
so it is only on Saturday days of my rest that I give lessons to young people who request me but they are only 200 young people, I would like to reach more young people, because after two years with them I see that there are even more young people who ask me to join the study groups, but because of the work and also I have to follow each young person in his evolution, I always reject the solicitation to limit the group to 200, so I am saying that with your collaboration so that I can give these courses in video especially in French would be beneficial for these young people and will still touch beyond those who are in the group of 200 young people and also may it be in video it will allow me to do more lessons for them per week. here is my desire